Monday, June 28, 2010

Long Time No See

I've not made a post on here since February and that's because I started using Tumblr. I like Tumblr, don't get me wrong but I haven't used it either in about 2 months. Something has brought me back into the world of Blogger. Don't ask me what that something is because I have no frickin idea. I think I dreamt about it last night. So I decided, what they hey I'll give it another shot.

If you'd like to take a gander at what I've posted on Tumblr: http://melweinnig.tumblr.com

Speaking of dreams. Mine make me think my brain is missing a bolt because its just nuts. My dreams feature one person from each part of my life (SA, Austin, work, family, etc.) and we are always in a random location and I'm always doing things I don't do in real life. Like dirty things. People keep telling me oh its repressed feelings blah blah blah but I think that's B to the S. I think it means something deeper but I have not a clue what. I do have to say I am always entertained though...not a dull moment in the life of Dream Mel.

Oh well. At least I'm sleeping right? That's an improvement from some of my previous posts almost a year ago. Wait, back up. A year ago? Oh that's right, I used to be a jobless loser insomniac. I will have been at my current job for a year in the middle of August. This is big. I'm getting a new position in a few weeks because basically I kick lots of corporate ass and take names. Well, sort of. That may be a bit of an embellishment but screw it, I've done a pretty killer job. And it got noticed. Which is all the recognition I need. Excuse me for a minute....WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!....ok, sorry about that, moving on.

I feel I've sufficiently restarted my journey on Blogger. Until next time....whenever that may be :)

No comments:

Post a Comment